Wednesday 12 October 2016

Only Six Working Days....

I thought the Facebook response was hopeful. 
I was wrong.

All I was asking for was an acknowledgement of receipt, a simple read receipt.
I wanted to be able to relax, clear this away confident that the ball was safely in Barclays court. 

I knew that Colin White was going to have four months in which to create a reply. What I didn't expect was this;



Very reminiscent of Malone's weasel words justifying everything on the grounds that in his opinion targets had been met. 

Barclays has a timescale for sending a read receipt? What do they need to consider before they communicate that an email has been received? 

Think on. There was a time when systems could just send an automated response that your email had been received, maybe a message that they would attempt to reply within X working days. Not Barclays. 

Are they giving full consideration to what it might mean for them to admit they have received the email?

Just tell me you got it please, and then we can forget all about it for four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment